Michael - Large Global Energy Company

I really want to thank yo, Andrew,  for all the help and support you have given me throughout the senior manager coaching process.

In my opinion key factors in getting my new role where the self awareness I had developed [signature presence], the ability to clearly articulate my strengths and back them up with examples, the state of purposeful curiosity I used at interviews and the confidence that I was ready for the next step in my career. Much of this was enhanced through our coaching and whilst 95% of it was probably already within me anyway I strongly believe that our work together over the last 6 months has sorted out the remaining 5% which is the ‘difference that makes the difference’ between being the best candidate and a strong contender who always comes 2nd best.

Authority guide to developing performance teams book available on Amazon You are more than you think book available on Amazon
Authority guide to developing performance teams available on Amazon
Bio Cardof Andrew Jenkins

Leadership development specialist & skilled facilitator - helping leaders make great workplaces and a better world

Learn More
Happy Clientsand what they had to say

Following a bit of illness Mark (a senior exec) wanted to redefine his career moving forward based on who he is, what he is about and to know what he wanted from life and enter into a new career. Mar ... Read Full Testimonial